The “Fred Meijer White Pine Trail State Park” passes through the business district of Tustin.
Immediately adjoining the trail is the “Pine River Museum” that has a great collection of items from the past along with many very old photos.
Tustin is located in the North West corner of Osceola County in Burdell Township. William J. Townsend was the first settler in 1872. Dr. J.P. Tustin, a medical missionary, recruited 300 Swedish laborers for the Grand Rapids & Indiana (later the Pennsylvania) Railroad. The town's name was changed from New Bleking to Tustin in his honor. Mr. Townsend was the first Postmaster. Incorporated as a village in 1893, Tustin retains its small village atmosphere with a number of small business', churches
There is one restaurant in the community:
Lisa’s Grille, 112 E. Church St, Tustin, Mi. 49688, Ph 231-829-3000
Cultural Tour of Tustin - - http://museum.msu.edu/s-program/folkpatterns/models/tustin/index.htm